Algonquin Equipment is looking to grow their team. We are currently looking for a full-time Parts Associate for our retail dealership off Notre Dame Ave. in Sudbury. Our ideal candidate will assist customers with their parts / product needs. This person needs to be customer oriented and willing to go the extra distance to ensure that every customer’s experience at the dealership is a great one. They must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbally, written and comprehension).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Helping Customers In-Store: Provide exceptional customer service to walk-in customers, helping them find the right parts, offering recommendations, and ensuring a positive shopping experience.
- Answering phone inquiries: Handle incoming phone calls from customers, provide them with information, answer questions, and assist with their powersports parts needs.
- Invoicing & taking payments.
- Assisting in Parts Merchandising Displays: Swapping parts / accessory displays throughout season change, re-stocking product on parts shelves.
- Assisting in Keeping Department Clean & Organized: Dusting shelves & putting product away.
- 1 Year Experience: 1 year of experience in powersports / motorsports (training available).
- Customer Service: Strong customer service skills and a friendly, approachable attitude.
- Team Player: Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Fast-Paced: Thrive in a fast-paced work setting.
- Motivated: Self-driven and motivated to excel in the role.
- Lift up to 80lbs: Bend, crouch, reach, lift up to 80lbs (material).
- Monday – Friday: Workweek during regular business hours (8am-5pm).
- Some Saturdays: Flexibility to work on Saturdays (9am-1pm).
If you meet these qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in the powersports parts industry, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and join us in serving the powersports needs & be a vital part of our success story!